The Regional Steering Committee establishes technical committees, in the form of ad hoc working groups. The technical committee makes proposals in their sphere of responsibility to the Regional Steering Committee for decision. The technical committees consist of representatives of the Contracting Parties. Participation as an observer is open to all EU Member States. On an ad hoc basis, relevant civil society organisations, and in particular the environmental ones, shall be invited as observers. The technical committees adopt their rules of procedure. A South East European Party shall chair in turn over the technical committees in accordance with the arrangements laid down in rules of procedure.
- TCT Secretariat Presentation of the Action plan for Waterborne Transport and Multimodality
- TCT Secretariat Sustainable and Smart Mobility Strategy for the Western Balkans
- EU Regulation 20201056 on electronic freight transport information (eFTI)
- Deployment of e-freight in Western Balkans
- Multi-Modal Transport Strategy and Action Plan
- Bosnia and Herzegovina state of play – Action plan for Waterborne Transport and Multimodality