Technical Committee for Waterborne Transport and Multimodality
The Technical Committee for Waterborne Transport and Multimodality was established by the Regional Steering Committee to address specific tasks related to waterborne transport and multimodality. The committee is composed of representatives from the Contracting Parties, who propose solutions in their areas of responsibility to the Regional Steering Committee for final decisions. The Technical Committee is open to observers from all EU member states, and civil society organisations, which may be invited ad hoc. As per the 6th Ministerial Council Joint Statement from November 2022, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, and Ukraine have joined the Technical Committee as Observing Participants. The committee has the authority to establish its own rules of procedure and is chaired by a South East European Party, following the arrangements set forth in the rules of procedure.
- TCT Secretariat Presentation of the Action plan for Waterborne Transport and Multimodality
- TCT Secretariat Sustainable and Smart Mobility Strategy for the Western Balkans
- EU Regulation 20201056 on electronic freight transport information (eFTI)
- Deployment of e-freight in Western Balkans
- Multi-Modal Transport Strategy and Action Plan
- Bosnia and Herzegovina state of play – Action plan for Waterborne Transport and Multimodality